A New Path

A New Path

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Today is the first day of..........



my new Blog!

I am writing to inspire, mostly myself really. I would like to share, to express and also explore. I am on a constant crusade to improve, grow, learn and discover.

I am a simple girl with a fairly simple life. My 3 children, my husband, a passion for humanistic therapies, for all things natural, for healing, and for learning. That is my life at present, Phew!

This blog will be about my voyage of discovery in the following areas:

* My family
* Employ a more Esoteric lifestyle
* Gradually becoming more conservative (Budget wise or dare I say frugal!)
* More wholesome cooking (Gluten & Dairy Free)
* Sewing
* More vege and herb gardening
* More craft
* Painting my home
* Exercise that aligns naturally with my gentleness
* My study
* And finally, Learning how to 'do this blog' thing!

Follow me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment